1. Have deep basic knowledge of acoustic and electrical theory, intermediate and senior technical title, acoustic major is preferred;
2. Years of working experience in acoustic research and electro acoustic product development;
3. Proficient in using acoustic simulation software to build acoustic analysis model;
4. Hard working, passion and creativity, team spirit and sense of responsibility, good at communication.
1. Establish acoustic analysis model and optimize key acoustic parameters for new products;
2. Provide solutions and ideas for the improvement of acoustic characteristics of products;
3. The data of acoustic design experiment is analyzed to determine the improvement scheme of the experiment;
4. Cooperate with circuit engineer to draw electroacoustic structural drawings;
5. Participate in acoustic measurement and verification of design products.